Anybody else here run Flac or lossless files like me?

Just a curiosity, since I have a 160gb ipod with 90% lossless files, 10% mp3 320, and I always felt like an oddball for doing that but I'd like to know if you guys run lossless files too for either demo or daily use.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Flac ftw I use applelossless but it's a pain to find music, where do u get urs

I download them. Sometimes I rip wav. off cds I find at the library.

I would but they take hella room.

Yes they do

408896_384094004940858_1344646634_n.jpg

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I run acc and whatever iTunes is when you buy it for me it sounded better than mp3. what's flac? Or is that like wav?

Flac is a type of lossless file, very popular, cause it takes up half the space of the wav. while retaining same amount of kps, in which sometimes, I've up to 3mps each file.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

It's all i use anymore. Applelossless that is. I love itunes and plus being a sheep and having all idevices its nice to have it all work together and I look at it like when I rip movies. I want the best digital quality I can because sooner or later 1080p will be a thing of the past. No its not needed right now but at least for me speakers get better as well besides the hipsters with cheap shit headphones that listen to 128k mp3s and internet radio all day. I cant listen to more then a half hour or so of pandora before it gets straining to listen to. have about 11,000 songs in itunes I think. Slowly been getting newer versions of older stuff in mp3 to try and switch to all lossless in the end. sucks I don't have all my cds from over the years.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

It's all i use anymore. Applelossless that is. I love itunes and plus being a sheep and having all idevices its nice to have it all work together and I look at it like when I rip movies. I want the best digital quality I can because sooner or later 1080p will be a thing of the past. No its not needed right now but at least for me speakers get better as well besides the hipsters with cheap shit headphones that listen to 128k mp3s and internet radio all day. I cant listen to more then a half hour or so of pandora before it gets straining to listen to. have about 11,000 songs in itunes I think. Slowly been getting newer versions of older stuff in mp3 to try and switch to all lossless in the end. sucks I don't have all my cds from over the years.

Yeah, I only listen to Pandora for background music, and 128 kps is disgusting to me, I don't get how people listen to them, especially since I listen to my ipod with a pair of ATH-M50's, and CD's is cheaper than iTunes (If I have to buy CD's) and have better digital quality.

Yeah, I can see 1080p getting old, especially when my dad told me an uncompressed movie from a film takes up 22 terabytes.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

I've got 1080p bluray rips in mp4 format with DTS5.1 and close to original bit rate around 5gb in 1080p. Takes up a lot of space. Keep hoping SSDs come down in price To replace my two 2tb drives I'm using right now. I buy most of my music. Only time I don't is if I'm not sure about a cd or only want a song or two. I'll buy hip hop tracks from iTunes because there's not much to them but 320mp3 or iTunes format is the least I can live with. I've made myself too damn picky. I remember back in high school having a 1gb mp3 player with 500 songs or more on it. Now I'd kill myself lol.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff