2008 Chrysler 300 SQL Build - Supercharged 3.5L V6

Wow man your hard work is really treating you well, makes me want you to customize my car. How do you keep your amp rack from falling?

Thanks man. The amp itself is attached to a sheet of 1/4 plywood using four cheese head screws with a nylon nut so that they will not shake loose. As for the wall itself .. just held with like 12 screws 6 up top and 6 on bottom.

100_1914.jpg

This is the only picture i could find... its of my 2.0k but the 3.5k is basically mounted the same way. There is a 2 x 4 on top and a 2 x 4 on bottom. they where both cut at an angle so that the wall would close to a 90 degree on the trunk side. The 2 x 4's allow enough spacing for the amp to get good air flow and so that all the wiring clears.

100_1780.jpg

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

What exhaust do you have on that? Sounds awesome.

Haha thanks. Its a single in/out FlowMaster Super 44. After the muffler it y's off from 2.25" gradually up to 3" with 2 resonated 4" tips.

I could get you a better sound clip if the wind will operate if you'd like :P

Ya if you could that would be sweet. I have an 08 Charger with the 3.5 and was looking for a good sounding exhaust for it. Also I may be steeling the plexi showing off the guts idea. Haha. Love the way it's mounded.

holy shit your door panels look so much better than mine. I need to see if I can find some of those.

Also, I cannot get over how mean you made this car look. It is ridiculous

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I love this car man but when am i gonna come in here and see a srt8 swap taking place?!?!

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

What exhaust do you have on that? Sounds awesome.

Haha thanks. Its a single in/out FlowMaster Super 44. After the muffler it y's off from 2.25" gradually up to 3" with 2 resonated 4" tips.

I could get you a better sound clip if the wind will operate if you'd like :P

Ya if you could that would be sweet. I have an 08 Charger with the 3.5 and was looking for a good sounding exhaust for it. Also I may be steeling the plexi showing off the guts idea. Haha. Love the way it's mounded.

Will do. I was actually inspired my Noob's build and how he showed off his guts. Glad I could do the same for gou. Also iirc a company named blasting bob's makes exhaust kits for our cars. That where I got my exhaust tips.

holy shit your door panels look so much better than mine. I need to see if I can find some of those.

Also, I cannot get over how mean you made this car look. It is ridiculous

Thanks man glad you like it. The dealerships can't even tell me what the color of my wood grain is. For some odd reason it's not listed in the brosure as an option.

I love this car man but when am i gonna come in here and see a srt8 swap taking place?!?!

Well I thought about slapping a supercharger on it. But for around the same price I could do a 5.7l Hemi swap. I priced it our with a company and it runs about $5k to $12k. Just depends on what all you want added.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )

* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement

* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable

Man your car looks mean bro I like it

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Man your car looks mean bro I like it

Thanks man

If u were to go for either id probably swap in the hemi that would be sweet the car looks amazing again man great work

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

If u were to go for either id probably swap in the hemi that would be sweet the car looks amazing again man great work

Thanks man glad you like it. The factory crank rating is 250. The supercharger kit is a little over $3400. More like $3700 with add ons that are needed. Its supposed to put out a minimum of 60 at the rear wheels. If you add the two that would mean that at the crank the 3.5 should have at least 310 hp at a minimum. With tuning you could get as much as 100 if you lucky.. SO 350 in a perfect world.

V6 to 5.7 Hemi conversions without any upgrades start at a base of S4995.00. Which also puts out 363hp. haha

Archived