Glassing in high heat?

As topic suggest what do I or is their anything I need to watch for. The temp at my house has been 100-109 so far. The glass project will be mainly outside no shop or garage to put the car in. The resin is home depo stuff if that helps. Thanks guys for any info or guidance. I'll be making a glass mold for the rear deck.

^^^^

That!!!

Use less hardener, the heat will make it cure faster. That's the biggest thing you need to know. Second piece of advice is to have a fan either circulating air around, or sucking the fumes out if you're gonna be working in a small area, like the back of a car.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i always error on the side of less. That way if it doesnt harden quick you can slap another layer over it mixed hotter and it will harden that way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^^^

And that's exactly how I do it lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Also, don't mix very much resin up at a time. Do it in small cups, so if it does setup too fast, you don't waste that much.

And about half as much hardener, maybe less. It depends on the humidity. If it's low, use VERY little hardener.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

i just did a glass project in 98 degree heat and despite mixing less hardener , i still couldn't work fast enough to work a quart of resin . less hardener and small batches of resin is my $.02 and go go go go go go go once you mix your resin . have it all ready to go before you mix .