Sundown Audio

Should I get 2 APSM1500s?

BEEMDUB

Jump on platypus's deal. Now. The only real good thing about the audiopipes is that they're cheap to replace when you blow them up lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Jump on platypus's deal. Now. The only real good thing about the audiopipes is that they're cheap to replace when you blow them up lol.

whyd you ditch the your mom gif that was my favorite part of this site!! lol but yea I'm deff gonna try to get that aq2200

I trolled Nate. He trolled back. Hard lol. My favorite food is penis by the way lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Don't give him ideas lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

How many people here have actually had any apsm's before you go hating on them about replacing them. I had two on my dc level 5 and it sounded amazing. They're great little budget amps. Although they do run a little warm. Just sold them due to me needing money for my 300zx build. th_20120722_140804.jpg"]http://th_20120722_140804.jpg[/url]

Edited by XX7R

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png