Sundown Audio

Please help

BassMunky

I have a Sundown 100.4 amp channel 1/2 hooked up to tweeted 3/4 to mids active these are the 6.5 germaniums. Headunit is jvc-840. My problem is the 1 channel keeps on cutting in and out only for the left tweeter. Any help thankyou

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

it not that i hooked the tweeter up to the first channel and it doesnt even work now. the wire the tweeter soldered to from factory. Also hooked it up the the channel 2 how i orignal had it and it wotks fine.

Edited by BassMunky

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

it not that i hooked the tweeter up to the first channel and it doesnt even work now. the wire the tweeter soldered to from factory. Also hooked it up the the channel 2 how i orignal had it and it wotks fine.

i really dont understand what that means. you said the tweeter that was originally on channel 1, which is the presumed affected channel, was wired to channel 2.

which one is it

did you tune below the tweeter's recommendations ... common problem with active setups ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch