I swear, some bitch on here trying to get online bullying through myspace to become a law that can be punishable like a felony.

FUCK THAT SHIT,

Turn off the fucking computer, how can you bully someone through myspace seriously, this mother on here is wanting another mother prosecuted for creating a fake myspace and calling her daughter names as a result the daughter hung herself.

I'm a parent myself and i would feel a failure as a parent if i allowed my CHILD to go that route all due to some stupid ass website that me as a parent could have monitored my kid on.

Is that the one where the mom says "my daugter just hung herself" on the 911 tape?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

yea its the episode with the girl that hung herself over the fake boy calling her names on myspace, and now the mother is trying to get the law changed where its a federal offense to do so.

IMO thats plain out bullshit

Yeah I don't get it, someone says something to me, I step up, or I just let it go, I don't let shit get balled up inside and bother me, I'd say mom wants a little tv time.

EDIT: I mean that for the internet the most, Im not saying that hazing and people picking on someone in real life couldn't lead to suicide, but over the internet, get over it, its called the internet for a reason.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I know this thread is kinda out there, but im watching it with the GF, and honestly it really got under my skin that people are trying to get a law changed on this when there is WAY more important things that could have lawmakers attention.

Its irritating that some bitch can get on Dr Phil and a Senator decides oh lets do this.