3X MECA CALI State Finals, 10/7/12 San Luis Obispo

kr15

welcome to the 50s club again nice talking with u and everyone eles that made it today i enjoy it whenever i can actualy make it today thanks to alpine and kimo and everyone eles that had to endure all my sons questions lol he had a awsome time as well as my father actualy coming out with me and kicking it lol first time hes ever made it out to a show and he actually seemed interested

Thanks Scott... It was nice chatting with you too man. You should try to make it to more show and bring your son.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

last 2 i did wasent shure he was gonna like it but he does so he will b there the next ones

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

last 2 i did wasent shure he was gonna like it but he does so he will b there the next ones

Nice... he is really down to earth. Glad he enjoys it.

again, congrats bro!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db