Sundown Audio

Who sells the Warhorse, online to people outside of us.

john253a

Looking to get one, but having trouble getting someone to sell and ship to me outside of usa,

Without dropping 10k and buying it here

They go for between 15-2k online but finding someone to ship outside USA for that is getting hard.

Anyhelp apperacted thanks

good luck getting it to australia in one piece... and for anything less than $1500 in shipping fees.

Start looking local.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

No way

I got my last 2 from sonic and with shiped was under 2 a piece all I had to pay was 10% gst when it got here, and that's 3-5day air freight

But for some resion they can nolonger ship kicker stuff to aust,

On a second note

Never had an issue of broken items not covered by freight company,

And I bring close to 3k a month into aust

Find someone you know in the states that could receive it from sonic, then send it to you.

Or, make a personal inquiry to sonic, tell them what you want. Maybe they'll make an exception. You never know.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Did that last time, I email Brett form kicker and he email sonic for my last purchess, but I can get an exception on his I already tried, the aust, importer kicked up a huge stink, on my last big install, as I saver close to 16k to bring it in myself,

All I can do Is become a sonic destructor, witch I'm look into

Did that last time, I email Brett form kicker and he email sonic for my last purchess, but I can get an exception on his I already tried, the aust, importer kicked up a huge stink, on my last big install, as I saver close to 16k to bring it in myself,

All I can do Is become a sonic destructor, witch I'm look into

If it's like that, just switch brands, IMHO.

On smaller cheaper stuff I don't mind, but on bigger stuff, I'll like to know I can get it repaired, local, + kicker offer 2year warranty, so It doesn't cost anything to repair,

What other stuff will run 7k+ daily in the under 2k price range,

Need to be strapped or single,

I've priced up 2 aq3500 and they fit

The ns1 or 2 sax3500 are it of price range

Archived