edit: fail

Lol, that reminded me of this video

Edited by Omega5002
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I go to a high school where Kicker Comps are "top dolla" and Sony Xplods are great quality. smh

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

(2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4

Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs

Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator

Arc Audio KS 300.4

*mids and highs to come soon*

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

im on cjs side lol i do the same thing

edit: fail

Lol, that reminded me of this video

Best bailout I have ever seen

LMFAO that was hilarious. Definitely the best i've seen too.

I go to a high school where Kicker Comps are "top dolla" and Sony Xplods are great quality. smh

LOL sony xplods were never great quality.... i think i can make a subwoofer out of refrigerator magnets and construction paper and it would probably sound better lmfaooooo.. with technology like the internet now adays theres no reason why people do not know about these companies... i guess it comes down to marketing tho.. but as with most companies more sales = shittier quality

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier

2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary Batteries
Kinetik HC600- Secondary Battery
Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge big 3 upgrade

I'm serious though it's BS ha I got told I was a dumbass becuase I said two SA8's could hit harder than 2 12 comps -______- Around here it's not brand it's cone area.

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

(2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4

Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs

Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator

Arc Audio KS 300.4

*mids and highs to come soon*

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

I'm serious though it's BS ha I got told I was a dumbass becuase I said two SA8's could hit harder than 2 12 comps -______- Around here it's not brand it's cone area.

Cone area(crappy brand) can beat a (less cone area)quality brand in loudness if done right, but quality over quantity for me. I dont want loud and crappy sounding bass. I want loud and clean bass.

Edited by CJ18

Cody what do you know, you have changed your system how many times? lol without building it even haha! i kid, i can't really say much myself anyways lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

That's what happens when I have 8 months to think and buy shit. I settled on the best option though. I just haven't found that one combination that knOcks my socks off. Most of it is in my install though. I always find something that I would do different to look better. Everything has always performed just how I wanted it, but I always have another idea that would look cool. I am going all out with this one though. No expense is being spared and no idea is not going into the truck.

my favorite is when someone asks me how many w7's i have..smh lol guess they dont like my little 300 dollar a pair subs beating them by 5db and at 10 lower hz lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

so i've been asked this many times by people in my area.. most of which never heard of DC because they're heads are so far up JL's ass loll but yea anyway they all want to know what the DC in DC audio stands for.. any takers? lol

It has been confirmed. Direct Current Audio