I've been at my job for 14 years. Worked my way up from a selector to the warehouse manager. I now have about 275 people that like working for me. I have tough demands, but they respect me for what I've done. I've busted my ass for where I'm at and always remember where I've come from.

I guess all that means is.....work hard and good things will come to you.

AYYYYYMEN....That's why I laugh at all the kids I went to high school with who think they're going to be rappers or pretend to be drug dealers and make fun of the kids who go to college lol

But nice hoe :D I plan to trade my charger for one this spring.

I've been at my job for 14 years. Worked my way up from a selector to the warehouse manager. I now have about 275 people that like working for me. I have tough demands, but they respect me for what I've done. I've busted my ass for where I'm at and always remember where I've come from.

AYYYYYMEN....That's why I laugh at all the kids I went to high school with who think they're going to be rappers or pretend to be drug dealers and make fun of the kids who go to college lol

Thanks bro, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

And truth be told, I never got my degree. I did fuck that up and wish I hadn't. But I know how to work hard for what I want. I may not always make the right decisions, but I learn from them and move forward. Now I'm working on finishing my degree so I can continue moving up, because unfortunately I'm at a stand still until I do.

But to those in college right now, or in highschool, be smart and get the degree or cert in the field you love doing. As Nate said, pay your dues up front and work hard at it and you'll be able to have whatever you want in life. You determine your outcome, not your surroundings or upbringing, YOU DO!! If the odds are agianst you, prove them wrong. If they're for you, use them to your full advantage.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

And truth be told, I never got my degree. I did fuck that up and wish I hadn't. But I know how to work hard for what I want. I may not always make the right decisions, but I learn from them and move forward. Now I'm working on finishing my degree so I can continue moving up, because unfortunately I'm at a stand still until I do.

But to those in college right now, or in highschool, be smart and get the degree or cert in the field you love doing. As Nate said, pay your dues up front and work hard at it and you'll be able to have whatever you want in life. You determine your outcome, not your surroundings or upbringing, YOU DO!! If the odds are agianst you, prove them wrong. If they're for you, use them to your full advantage.

Well good for you man , very well said.....I don't know how old you are but you'd be surprised at truly how fucked up a lot of kids thinking are now days...I mean I'm not even close to perfect and wish I did some things differently but I'm damn thankful I got where I'm at...There are kids I went to school with just last year that are locked up in prison for 20+ years, I always think about that shit and every time I'm just like damn...

youll notice lloyd isnt an 18 year old kid living at home with mom. Hes an adult. Adults manage money and make alot more than people in their early 20s. Pay your dues. bust your ass. You might get there one day.

Ya ive learned you have to work hard as hell to get somewhere. I'm almost turning 21 and am already a manager at my job and live in a apartment under my name with my girl. Hopefully getting another job too. I'm also antending college.

Good job Lloyd its good to see how hard work pays off. Love what your doing with the truck

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

youll notice lloyd isnt an 18 year old kid living at home with mom. Hes an adult. Adults manage money and make alot more than people in their early 20s. Pay your dues. bust your ass. You might get there one day.

Ya ive learned you have to work hard as hell to get somewhere. I'm almost turning 21 and am already a manager at my job and live in a apartment under my name with my girl. Hopefully getting another job too. I'm also antending college.

Good job Lloyd its good to see how hard work pays off. Love what your doing with the truck

Thanks bro. Believe me, your system at your age is beyond what I had. But if you continue working on your education and working hard at work, it'll all pay off down the road. Keep grinding bro!!

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Well good for you man , very well said.....I don't know how old you are but you'd be surprised at truly how fucked up a lot of kids thinking are now days...I mean I'm not even close to perfect and wish I did some things differently but I'm damn thankful I got where I'm at...There are kids I went to school with just last year that are locked up in prison for 20+ years, I always think about that shit and every time I'm just like damn...

Got that right, there are some crazy people out there, I graduated high school in 2012 with a kid that looked and acted like Jack Sparrow... he even did the drunken sailor's walk up the steps to recieve his diploma... It's just sad what this world is coming to. Glad to know there are still sane people out there who know what needs to be done and do it! :D

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Thanks bro. Believe me, your system at your age is beyond what I had. But if you continue working on your education and working hard at work, it'll all pay off down the road. Keep grinding bro!!
Thanks man! I appreciate it.

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt