Sethorama Posted August 8, 2012 Report Posted August 8, 2012 I got a pair of good condition SA-8v2. Only seen power for less than a week. Also have a Rockford fosgate t1500BDCP. All of this is In my build log if u wanna see pictures.. I'll post pictures with name and etc once someone is interested. Looking to swap for 15-18s A pair Amp maybe swap if matching . Cash on my end or yours. Post what Ya got.
Ray Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 Very interested in the amp. What do you want? I have tons of gear 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
js1979 Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 Very interested in the amp. What do you want? I have tons of gear also interest in the amp.
BigPimpin91 Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 Ray posted. We're all fucked. If anything OP I have 3 SA10's. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
raolito1980 Posted September 2, 2012 Report Posted September 2, 2012 Many interested including me, so now waiting on pics. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
Sethorama Posted September 4, 2012 Author Report Posted September 4, 2012 Been out and a bout for a while. Traded the 8's for a dc 18. Still have amp. Edit. Pictures of amp can be seen here in my build log on page 2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142102-2010-silverado-build-log/page__st__20 Will post updated pictures with name tag and ect ect once i find a trade that interests me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.