2 Chainz

hip hip is dead man, rappers now a days are so garbage they just do comedy. Only current rappers I listen to are Big Sean, Kanye, Jay Z, Drake and J Cole. True lyricist.

Big Sean? I like him, but true lyricist not really. Kanye hit or miss. Jay is a Legend. Drake can rap when he not singing. J Cole is nice.

BIg Sean is different but definitely a lyricist. Kanye always hits his albums always get top for a reason. Drake is a great lyricist also he just love females hence his music has almost always to do with females also the reason he tries to sing. If you notice, everyone i listed have completely different styles of rapping J.Cole is definitely my favorite because he raps about different things like problems in current day society.

This 2 Chainz, Waka, Lil Wayne, Lil B, Gucci epidemic is fucking up Hip Hop

Lil B is supposed to be base music I know that stupid shit but still hip hop in my books

It's all to what someone likes. Hip hop is far from what it used to be, true, but its all to what people like. Some people wanna hear lyrics, some wanna hear beats, some wanna hear these new age lyrics, etc etc. Its all about what you wanna hear. Now its club music that sells. If it can get heavy rotation in a club, the artist will do well. Its all very much opinionated tho. Who has the authority to say someone is the best rapper ever? You may think its one of your favorite rappers and the next man might say Lil Wayne(just an example, chill out people). Its just what you like.

2 Chainz is far from a lyricist, but I like his music. He is funny from time to time with what he says. In one song he said "Plus I stack my money tall don't you walk into it!" Hilarious. Now that is one of the worst ways to end a bar I ever heard, but it was funny

This 2 Chainz, Waka, Lil Wayne, Lil B, Gucci epidemic is fucking up Hip Hop

Lil B is supposed to be base music I know that stupid shit but still hip hop in my books

It's all to what someone likes. Hip hop is far from what it used to be, true, but its all to what people like. Some people wanna hear lyrics, some wanna hear beats, some wanna hear these new age lyrics, etc etc. Its all about what you wanna hear. Now its club music that sells. If it can get heavy rotation in a club, the artist will do well. Its all very much opinionated tho. Who has the authority to say someone is the best rapper ever? You may think its one of your favorite rappers and the next man might say Lil Wayne(just an example, chill out people). Its just what you like.

I understand. They treat it as a business if they could make more money making country music trust me they would. But look at Nikki Minaj she is making pop music for the simple fact that she is making more money selling to white teen age girls. I understand what you mean that different music appeals to different people but rap used to be really artistic and all that is lost. Good lyricism is hard to find now is all i'm trying to say. There is no art in mixing a beat using samples from old music and then spitting stupid lyrics that dont make sense nor rhymes. It can be catchy trust me like Racks by YC, very catchy and a huge hit but pure garbage

i got 2 legs like 2 chainz. 2 arms like 2 chainz. 2 eyes like 2 chainz. 2 hands like 2 chainz.

basically what all his music is. 2 something like 2 chainz.

kranny, you always come up with funny catchy shit to say

i do like 2 chainz tho, he is alot better then some of the rappers out there today, check out his new album, its not bad at all

a wise man told me, rap is like candy, you gotta throw away the rappers haha

"Woah make the ground move, that’s an ass quake

Built a house up on that ass, that’s an ass state

Roll my weed on it, that’s an ass tray"

Yeah Big Sean is a lyrical muthafuckin genius! :werd_msword:

As for Kanye, I personally don't care for anything after 808 & Heartbreaks, even that shit was iffy. The College Dropout is his best IMO. Back then he was hungry, now that he's got money he don't give a fuck. :shrug:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived