WTT 2x sundown E12d2 for 1x SA8v2d2 or 130 SHIPPED!! - sold please lock

michigancapri92

i got 2x sundown audio e12s for trade for a single sa8v2 !!! The subs have been installed for about 4 months ... i do have to say they were not a good 4 months ... the dust caps have seen warmth ... never HOT but have been warm and they have bottomed out a couple times but never a repetative bottom out just one loud clack ( we all know what that sounds like). The subs are 400RMS and are hooked up to a t1500 with a 1800RMS birthsheet at 2ohms ... subs were set with dd1 -5db track .... they still work PERFECTLY to me and sound GREAT !!!! if i remember correcty one of the screw holes on one of the subs needs a small washer ... (the sub fell with one screw in and the hole was opened up a little)

looking to only get a single SA8v2d2 ... i hope i can make this trade would really like to get this sub for my EDGE !!!

if these pictures wont work please dont lock thread let me know i can get different ones !!

2012-08-10_21-05-33_767.jpg

2012-03-13_18-10-42_721.jpg

2012-03-13_18-10-51_326.jpg

all coils are good subs are still in car and still playing strong and hard !!

thanks will contact him tomorrow !

also bump !!! anyone want to get rid of their sa-8 !!! might have to post these up for sale once the sa-12s are installed to biy an sa-8

ok so i guess they arent going to trade time to put them up for sale !!!!

going to ask for 175 SHIPPED for the pair !!! i have original boxes to ship them in !!!!

if a mod could move this to the FS section that would me cool !!!

Archived