What's poppin in OH

we got a lot of ghetto kids with like 60 pyle speakers that are distorted and shit. every now and then we get a nice balanced system. in my area though its either all highs or all bass. maybe 1 out of every 50 cars sounds good. when people hear my shit they honestly can not believe the set-up i have. they think i got alot more than i actually do. i dont even have a amp on my mids and highs.

----reference's----

meade916

• 4 weeks later...
we got a lot of ghetto kids with like 60 pyle speakers that are distorted and shit. every now and then we get a nice balanced system. in my area though its either all highs or all bass. maybe 1 out of every 50 cars sounds good. when people hear my shit they honestly can not believe the set-up i have. they think i got alot more than i actually do. i dont even have a amp on my mids and highs.

yeahhh thats ohio for ya.... come to youngstown and all you hear bumpin are the people in the trunk tryin to get out :lol:

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

I think just changing the subs

Get 6 BTL 15's fully loaded, Frankie Rio was doing 159.X for 60 seconds in Bass Boxing in a wall.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Get 6 BTL 15's fully loaded, Frankie Rio was doing 159.X for 60 seconds in Bass Boxing in a wall.

Is that 159 musically and at what HZ? im going w/SS XXX15", i already ordered it and dropping the amps to .5 ohm

Edited by DeepHittersMagazine

nice vids man. I like the gullwing door. Dont see that much in NY. I gotta come down and see it this summer.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

that thing is truely a beast

you are 100% correct, I can't believe some of the people around here, my single 12 is sometimes the loudest thing these people have heard before. I cannot wait to get a serious system going, with atleast 1 18 people are gonna flip shit. Everyone thinks that 2 12's is outrageos. I'm one of maybe 10 people who has a sub in my town haha.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.