Second Skin Audio

First off, my system consists of 1 Earthquake dbxi 15 on one Hifonics BRZ 1700.1 in a 4 cubed box tuned to 32 h in my Ford Focus zx3 hatchback. Right now, it gets pretty loud and low, but of course, i need to get louder! I just need help on what i should plan on doing.

i could get a new 15 inch sub to get 1700 watts out of the amp, or modify same box for 2 12s, build whole new box for maybe 2 15s? IM NOT SURE! any opinions would be apreciated! All i need to say now is that i want to stay in the "trunk" , and if anything, i could wall that off maybe? what Sub(s) should i get, what kind of box( box designs would be great) and im sticking with the same amp (1700 watts at 1 ohm) THANKS! ill add pics if you need to know my situation..

In my experience, a proper size ported box will usually do better than a small bandpass. 4th or 6th

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i think i might go with 2 12s. and maybe i could squeeze a bandpass box out of it? ill post some measurements asap. But in the mean time.. what pair of 12s would you recomend? Audio que? Sundown? DC Audio?

A single Sundown NSv2 18" or Zv3 18" can fit the box size you already have there and will laugh at your current sub. Will overtake the cone surface area of two 12s. Anyways some pic of your stuff would be nice.