Is My Loud Music Catching Up To Me?

As most of you know I have 2 sa-8's under my rear seat. Its not etremely loud but its decent. I have sat in 150+ before. Anyways, just recently I notice a static sound in my right ear when ever I hear loud music or talk on the phone.. Even sometimes if someone talks to me to close. It sounds like a distorted speaker.. is this a health concern? is it my loud music? Anyone else have a similar problem? I'm kinda worried. Thanks.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I have that too sometimes. Not sure why cause it hasnt bothered me enough to get it check. It happens to me with the TV and anything making a sound. I dont notice it all the time but I may be getting used to it.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

did you recently do anything to hurt your ears? in the past 2-3 days.

any sound that is loud will make your ears hurt for a few days.

i know when i shoot a .45 without hearing protection and run 2-3 clips i cant hear shit out of my left ear.

when i sat in carlos' 150 xterra i had slight hearing problems the next day, but they went away later that night.

i am not hating on your setup, but unless you have severely sensitive ears, your setup should NOT hurt your hearing.

considering youve had it for a while, your probably already used to it..

so something else is the issue.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I have ringing in my ears all the time, it gets better but never really goes away, you just get used to it. Its called tinnitus.

Only very noticeable these days say at night in silence and I concentrate. Just a price to pay I guess :good:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

The only time I get noticeable ringing is after using my earbuds, goes away within a few minutes though, can be annoying at times

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical