DC Sound Lab

DC HEADQUARTERS MEET MONDAY AUGUST 20TH??

I'll be in cali for the next week and i really want to meet up with as many SMDers as possible. I know DC headquarters is in Reno, so i'll hopefully be making the trip from Phelan, CA sunday to hang out all monday at DC. I'll know better tomorrow about whats going on, but if rusty or rob could chime in if this is cool, i'd appreciate it. I know they are busy taking care of orders and getting subs built, but i plan on helping, or atleast trying lol. Would be cool to see who else can make it!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I'll have to see how it plays out, not allowed to take the rental car, something about insurance reasons lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

If it's a California rental you should be ok driving to the neighboring states.

I got a rental to go to Vegas the last time I went and the guy from the rental place said it was ok.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Better wear a back brace an pack a lunch.. There's alot of heavy subs to be built and amps to be moved.. Everytime I've been there I come home exhausted lol.. Oh maybe it was because I reconed my subs and had a 6 hour drive... :)best workplace I ever been too with topnotch employees.. DC ftw

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

well it's my insurance company that said that if i drive the car and anything happens, i'd pretty much be screwed. My dad had checked with hertz rental and they said that if i were to be a driver added on it would be an extra $30 a day plus additional insurance fees and increased deposit or something since i'm not 25 yet, load of crap. Trying to get my aunt to let me use her car but no dice yet lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

well it's my insurance company that said that if i drive the car and anything happens, i'd pretty much be screwed. My dad had checked with hertz rental and they said that if i were to be a driver added on it would be an extra $30 a day plus additional insurance fees and increased deposit or something since i'm not 25 yet, load of crap. Trying to get my aunt to let me use her car but no dice yet lollol

Oh yeah, that would be three issue cuz the rental companies have their own insurance so that would let you driver out of state. But like you said you have to be one of the drivers.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Everyone else should still meet up and bug Rob haha i guess i'll have to make DC my birthday trip in april. The gf wants to hit Vegas for a bit so maybe i can get my buddy and his gf to join us so that the girls can hang out while boys can meet up at DC lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor