Sonic Electronix

Yup. the guy told me if i really wanted it tuned with the o-scope that i would have to pay the extra $80 an hour labor rate. this was at Audio Designs on stevens creek in San Jose CA

How do "professionals" spend an hour to do something like that? and $80 bucks is over half the cost it would take to do it yourself.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Yup. the guy told me if i really wanted it tuned with the o-scope that i would have to pay the extra $80 an hour labor rate. this was at Audio Designs on stevens creek in San Jose CA

god damn 80 bucks! hope he lets u keep the o-scope!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

Gurus is my spot. Thats were i get.most.of.my stuff. Royal sucks big sack. And audio designs has good.stuff but they think they know everything and there way over priced

Edited by ToNasty

i run a small audio business out of my house. i'm the only shop in town with an o-scope. you wouldn't believe some of the shit i see come in to get tuned. the ear's of the local "professional" shops are ridiculousness. i charge $20 for the first amp and 5 for each additional amp if i'm not installing the equipment. if i install the equipment you get it with your install. no need to charge for it if i'm already there. an you can't believe the reactions people give. "oh its not as loud as it used to be" well yeah its also not clipping to hell and it sounds much smoother to full volume not just 15 because that was all the human ear could handle.

NEUMAN