Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Autorama, the biggest show of the year is a month away and NO listing on termpro EVENTS. Yeah we all know it's coming but that is kinda LAME.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted
Autorama, the biggest show of the year is a month away and NO listing on termpro EVENTS. Yeah we all know it's coming but that is kinda LAME.

i dont think doug has recived payment or something to confirm this event... just have to wait and see... and maybe we can get a 2 week heads up ;p

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

I talked to Doug today and it will be posted as soon as it is all finalized

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted
I talked to Doug today and it will be posted as soon as it is all finalized

Sweet, any idea of what is coming with you to autorama?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted
yeah bill.. what are you going to bring??

I have nothing.

I have 2 trucks with no stereos in them, I might roll stock and actually enjoy the car show.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted
bring the fairlane with an 8 trac and the house spkrs on the back seat

That I got!

Fisher 3 ways baby!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted
That I got!

Fisher 3 ways baby!

hahaha.. i need to hook up with lsn2 and get shit going.. now that i am working.. and shit now.. time to spend the bills :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted
I have nothing.

I have 2 trucks with no stereos in them, I might roll stock and actually enjoy the car show.

I smell Bs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...