Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
my favorite of them all was the red one and that was only because it had dual exhaust.

the other sedans are just blah.

4 door sedans FTL!

no, coupes ftl. sedans are so much more practical than a coupe.

As I understand it from one of the car mags, the mugen is going to be VERY limited production. something like 1500 - 2000 being made. Finding one used could take some time. I say go with the Si , you can then have a ton more money to mod it as you see fit, plus a new Si will cost the same as a used mugen....

yes. they will only produce 1,000 mugens, and my dealer has one. i sat in it, and its not worth the extra 14000 on top of mine

That is true man.

I'm not FULLY decided yet, it will be about 2 years but i like both. and the sedan si still pretty slick car!! I would get the performance grade model then just slick it up how I see fit to do.

I drive highway all the time to work, 35 mpg on highway is better than mine right now! lol.

I know that all the Mugen's come standard Manual Transmission. do the Si come in any Automatic or all Manual? (I've done 4 years on Manual I'm ready to drive auto.. lol

and the si's and mugen's only come in a 6 speed.

and would you really want a car thats 2 years old, that someone beat the shit out of and you dont know whats going to happen to it granted its warrantied? thats one reason why i didnt buy a used si.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted
Well the RR is freakin sweet. But to go about it, i need a 4-d sedan because this isnt going to be a personal driving car, its going to be a family car and i do like coupes but i've always hated climbing into the back of one and all that stuff and would hate to climb in the back to put a baby/kid back there.

If the mugen is 30g's thats not what I have in mind, 25 is about where I draw the line, but if you think about it, after 2 years from now they wont be the same price and I'll be able to find a used one so taking that into consideration I COULD find a nice priced one, or better yet, who knows, I may find the Si used already pre-modified by the previous owner.

Either way, I'm in love with these Si's!! But if that Mugen is 30,000 i'd be better off with Lancer Evo lol... (my old time dream car)

At this rate, day, age, job... I'm just saving for the kind of car, so we'll see how it goes!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA with it being limited production youll be lucky to find one for under $30K with decent miles on it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I hear you on the used car thing, I've always wanted to get a BRAND spankin new car, It all depends how much longer my current car is going to last and depends how much money i have saved up by the time i need to get new car.

I thinkin' I'm goin with the Civic Si Sedan.

Its only a shame that its Manual Transmission only cuz I was ready to get away from that but hey doesnt bother me i know how to control em. lol

Chevy Boy, do you know what kind of headlights they come standard with? HIDs?

06 SCION tC

Posted

Some custom retro projectors using a infinti projector

pc020019qx0.jpg

pc020027wh9.jpg

pc020041zg7.jpg

pc020040rp3.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

I can't get used to the new body styles. I am to old school. I would like to have a K motor to liven up my old bag. K motor in my car would = speeding ticket. You save your money and get a Mugen.

Posted

good luck on the purchase.. have you found out what model you wanted?? color? power everything? automatic or 5 speed?

i didnt see anything on the details??

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8708 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...