Second Skin Audio

Kicker L7

dl9890

you actually like how the l7 sounds? you must have not heard any other decent woofer then.

Haha this guy, but I agree

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Kickers are WAAAY overpriced. you can do much better for the money. Take it from a guy who's owned kicker subs.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Like anything from FI, Sundown, Audioque, Ascendant Audio, DC audio, American Bass, etc.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

The Skar VVX 15's

Fi SSD 15's

Sundown SA-15's

Audioque SDC2.5 15's

DC audio Level 3 15's

Ascendant audio Chaos 15's

American Bass XD 15's

American Bass TNT 15's

SSA Icon 15's

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived