2012 Challenger Trunk Build, 2 RE SEx 15's, HiFonics GLX 1400.1D

Welp, box did not fit. Had to do mucho sanding on the bottom of the back. Not happy about that.. spent all weekend making sure the box was really pretty. And it also turns out, this box takes up literally my entire trunk. Have about 4 inches of breathing room -_-. I couldn't get both speakers to fire, so i'm thinking bad ground. One was only firing very very very lightly. I went ahead and disconnected and taped up my remote ground and power.. will look into it more when I get home from work around 4.

33upyrb.jpg

2012 TORed Challenger

4 Alpine Type-R 10

1 Brutus 2400.1

20' Knu 1/0 OFC

1 XS Power D1200

i8YxD.jpg

Also, what trim of Challenger do you have?

I believe the SXT plus? Not entirely certain. V6, leather seats, all black interior, heated seats, all that jazz. I previously drove a 2011 ram 1500 hemi.. 10mpg yikes. Getting a cool 20mpg city and 32 highway :)

2012 TORed Challenger

4 Alpine Type-R 10

1 Brutus 2400.1

20' Knu 1/0 OFC

1 XS Power D1200

i8YxD.jpg

system is up and running 100%! Had a short in the line out which I fixed, and internally messed up the crossover wires for bringing the sub down to 2 ohms on one of the subs ( Now how did that happen? ). She pounds quite nicely.. more pictures and a few videos in a few days whenever it's fully broken in and tuned :)

Ghetto brace until I break out the CNC Milling machine later this week..

2mcd074.jpg

How she is looking right now, will touch up the paint and straighten all wiring later this week.

t80xl1.jpg

Aaaaand now i'm off to the car wash, as I have been neglecting my car a very nice bath as i've had my hands all over it putting this system in. Bass time!

2012 TORed Challenger

4 Alpine Type-R 10

1 Brutus 2400.1

20' Knu 1/0 OFC

1 XS Power D1200

i8YxD.jpg

I was allready laughing when you said you appreciated trunk space... as the box seemded huge to me. :D

Nice car!

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

I was allready laughing when you said you appreciated trunk space... as the box seemded huge to me. :D

Nice car!

The size of this box literally blew my mind when it went into the trunk.. I am still astounded. But I have it very, very heavily secured ( by all the carpet it's squishing lmao ) and it's not moving anywhere. Not much breathing room, wish I had more.. but fuck it pounds.

2012 TORed Challenger

4 Alpine Type-R 10

1 Brutus 2400.1

20' Knu 1/0 OFC

1 XS Power D1200

i8YxD.jpg

I just can't get over you not wanting to do a porting box bc you wanted room, to that huge ass box, but i'm proud, who needs trunk space you have a passenger seat dont you lol

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/