pssstgotbags94 Posted August 19, 2012 Report Posted August 19, 2012 I've got an 04 350z and a dc level 2 12" sub I want to put in the trunk. Not under the strut bar but at the very back with sub firing up and port firing forward through the strut bar. I know the sub needs 1.25cuft of airspace. I want 35hz or so tuning. Not sure what dimensions I have to work with but This box is pretty big http://www.zenclosures.com/Nissan-350Z-Subwoofer-Box-p/z212.htm I'll make a trim plate for the top like that but the box itself will be rectangular I'm sure. Any help would be great guys. Thanks in advance 2004 Nissan 350z slammed on topspeed coilovers pioneer appradio B2 audio Quota for sub B2 audio HN15 sub Lunar L2200 for highs Infinity kappa 60.9 components in doors Under construction still.
pssstgotbags94 Posted August 19, 2012 Author Report Posted August 19, 2012 My crude drawing, I'm at work bored and can't get the idea out of my head 2004 Nissan 350z slammed on topspeed coilovers pioneer appradio B2 audio Quota for sub B2 audio HN15 sub Lunar L2200 for highs Infinity kappa 60.9 components in doors Under construction still.
Smoove Posted August 19, 2012 Report Posted August 19, 2012 You could sub up in front of the strut and port back underneath the strut bar. I have seen a couple done that way. Its also what I am planning in my 03 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/124073-jacks-350z/page__hl__350z__fromsearch__1 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
pssstgotbags94 Posted October 14, 2012 Author Report Posted October 14, 2012 I really want it in the back as per my drawing. Im not tearing apart my car to put 1 sub lol. I still need some help if anyone could chime in JoeX...... haha. 2004 Nissan 350z slammed on topspeed coilovers pioneer appradio B2 audio Quota for sub B2 audio HN15 sub Lunar L2200 for highs Infinity kappa 60.9 components in doors Under construction still.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.