Sonic Electronix

This amp would do very well and on a budget:

http://www.sonicelec...ONX1.1000D.html

no. i have this same amp. does not do rated power. once you get the amp tuned right, the output is very disappointing.

OP, if you can only wire to two ohms, go for a brutus 1700. shop around, you can get one for under 200.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i wanna build a box whats th littles box i can build dont really know what imma put it in im still car shopping lol

its gonna be hard for anyone to help you design a box when you don't know the car or the amp to go with it... all cars have different trunk/hatch dimensions so it'll be impossible to set the max dimensions to design a box by. And its hard to design a box without knowing how much RMS your going to be throwing at it.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

i wanna build a box whats th littles box i can build dont really know what imma put it in im still car shopping lol

its gonna be hard for anyone to help you design a box when you don't know the car or the amp to go with it... all cars have different trunk/hatch dimensions so it'll be impossible to set the max dimensions to design a box by. And its hard to design a box without knowing how much RMS your going to be throwing at it.

X2... You have to have a vehicle to get the exact demensions for a box build unless u are going to use the box in home entertainment!

I would pick a vehicle with your car audio system in mind. For example if you are going for a trunk car, I would look for a car with a big trunk 16"-17" tall, fold down capable back seats.

Archived