I had a free minute at the day job, and I said I'd put up a pic.... So here you go. This is my personal G17, also the first gun I ever stippled. Also has a little bit of the infamous "glock hump" taken out of the back strap via carefully heating the lower portion and carefully/ slightly flattening it out. Also Undercut the trigger gaurd a bit, removed two of the finger grooves. Has the ".25 cent" trigger job done along with a ghost 4.5lb connector. It's probably going back on the bench to modify it to take G19 mags, round off the front of the trigger gaurd, and get a bitchin' duracoat job of some sorts. Sorry the pics suck, the lens on my phones camera got all beat to hell lately, makes everything look foggy. But this is why I prefer the really fine tip for stippling, gives a very neat/ clean looking result. Also helps make it look better if you dont do straight lines in your stippling. I use a quarter to lay out semi circles with a sharpie all over the grip, then trace (stipple) those lines, and continue to fill in the circles following the radius. Looks a lot better then trying to do straight lines... because no matter how hard you try, you'll just get crooked lines that look like ass.

G171.jpg

g172.jpg

G173.jpg

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Wow dem pics came out mucho crappy. Ill take a good one with the real camera tonight, as I actually am not working both jobs today for the first time in weeks. Well not going into the shop tonight anyways..Still assembling my boys custom 1911 he had me build tonight tho.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

That shit looks awesome bro... Looks like a nice grip surface

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Its grippy like 60 grit sandpaper, without being overly aggressive on your hands. But depending on how you wear it, itll make your side a bit raw if you arent wearing an under shirt. But aint no way your grip is gonna slip on this. Locks into your hand awesome, and with the undercut trigger guard, reshaped back strap, and removed finger grooves, it just feels right to everyone that has held it.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

That grip looks awesome! And the radius idea is awesome. I know exactly what you mean with the lines going crooked. There's some high spots on the grip I want to file down to mold better to my hand but not until I take it to the range and out it though it's paces first. Nice job again Big do you have any other pics of other pistols you've done or came across at the shop?

Most everything else Ive done with the shop is nowhere near as" radical", mainly just trigger jobs and simple things, Some rifle stock bedding jobs etc, built a few AK's, assembled a couple AR's... I am wrapping up a Para P13 1911 build for a buddy, Not super radical, but it has a wicked ACU digital camo duracoat job, trigger job, i re fit the slide to frame, gave it a moderate carry melt ( all sharp edges and corners get radius-ed), deleted the series 80 bits, flared the mag opening a bit as well.... Yesterday I did do some custom work on a Sig 1911-22, polished the barrel and feed ramp, trigger job, and stripped and polished the beaver tail, safety, MSH, slide stop and bushing, but he wanted to pick it up asap and I didnt have a chance to get any decent pics of it. I have also notice my camera doesnt do justice to these guns when I take pics of them unless Im outside in bright direct sunlight, which can't always happen, so I might go camera shopping this weekend.

I have a RIA MAP1 ( same as a Tanfoglio or EAA witness) that I am thinking about doing some cool shit to.. just kinda slow going as the "shop" is everyones second job, and the majority of our work is the simpler smaller things and sales at this point. But everything is steadily picking up.

this weekend Im gonna duracoat something with something sweet.. dunno what yet tho.. but I'll figure it out.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived