how are you going to modify the ejection port and trigger guard on the holster so you can remove the gun? Or is it just going to snap into place?

I will need to heat up the ejection port to soften it up and lose some definition there to be able to draw it out. I dont think the trigger guard will be a problem.

sweet it looks sick so far!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

To me it looks like the trigger guard is sunk in way to much to be able to overcome that. I would triple check that before you start riveting. Just hate to see it get messed up.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Nice work!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

To me it looks like the trigger guard is sunk in way to much to be able to overcome that. I would triple check that before you start riveting. Just hate to see it get messed up.

I'm sure it is. I'm going to relieve the contours on the back (grey) piece that way I don't lose too much detail. The ejection port will be another story though.

I need to get a heat gun to help with all that, all I have is a little butane pen torch that has a "heat gun head" that works great for heat shrink tubing but I doubt .08 kydex will cooperate. I should have stuffed it with tape before molding. Meh, learning is occurring on my first attempt at this. Thanks for all the suggestions though err'body

Now to man up and cut these pieces.

I think either ace of menards has a heat gun on sale this week for under 20. I would check seemed like a good deal but idk.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Drilled (rivets not punched yet)

A8F3025E-89AA-49E8-B73D-9DDF996D8DEB-2087-0000042039E98622.jpg

Best drill bit for the job

CF5E822B-F42A-4D6E-96D1-9DDCB6BB468D-2087-00000425A78604D1.jpg

Marked for sanding

BFC82814-6D89-4226-A06B-8872947E12D0-2087-00000425A12C0D6F.jpg

Holes deburred with a quick zap from a countersink bit.

B71295BE-0DDF-40DB-A708-17F147D25296-2087-00000425ADC0FB65.jpg

The pieces flush together will get sanded together. The initial sand was with 60 grit next with a 120 sponge then I'll hit it with an old Scotchbrite green scrubby sponge.

Damn nice shit man... How hard is it to truly do this... The photos make it probably look more simple than it is... I wouldnt mind trying to make a nice IWB conceal holster for my 1911... I have a Kingtuk already but i feel you can really never have enough gun goodies lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived