Bogus emails from phishing sites.

So i got this:

Greetings!

We have already noted that you are trying to sell your personal World of Warcraft account (s).

Terms of Use

http://us.blizzard.c...al/wow_tou.html

It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership. You must complete the steps below to secure the account and your computer.

STEP 1: ACCOUNT INVESTIGATION

We now provide a secure website for you to verify that you have taken the appropriate steps to secure the account, your computer, and your email address. Please go to this site and follow the instructions:

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/securitywebform

STEP 2: VERIFY YOUR SUBMISSION WAS RECEIVED

We will contact you with further instructions once we have received and processed your submission. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours of submitting this form, please resend it from the address listed above.

Please be aware that if unauthorized access to this account, it may lead to further action against the account.

Regards,

Game Master Dunarthra

Customer Services

Blizzard Entertainment

http://us.battle.net/support/en/

I checked full headers before i opened the email and it's from

The email that sent this was [email protected]

I replied to this email and the idiots haven't deleted it yet. Should i send them a ton of stupid emails?

i got some bogus email kind of like that accept they posing as paypal ,saying that needed my info or to confirm my info or something to that effect . this has been a while ago , at that same time i heard of some email people were getting claiming to be us postal service with a package for delivery and when opened would load maleware or a virus ?

Put the email into a site that sends a ton of junk email lmfao

Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Never ever ever click anything inside a phishing scam email.

You can forward that to [email protected] if you so choose to do or just delete them as i do, i get other variations for other games i play and don't play and do the same thing with deleting them as soon as they appear.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i got some bogus email kind of like that accept they posing as paypal ,saying that needed my info or to confirm my info or something to that effect . this has been a while ago , at that same time i heard of some email people were getting claiming to be us postal service with a package for delivery and when opened would load maleware or a virus ?

I am getting that from PayPal too but not from an email from the app. I try to add money and they ask for Id proof of address and SSN. Has any one else gotten that?