Free Reupholstered Seats. Rough Pic Added

I hear ya on them bein overpriced. I ordered some stock prelude seats to install in my accord because I love the way they look. I got a quote for ONE SEAT and the first place wanted 475 to do it in vinyl and the second wanted 650 to do it in vinyl. I was like "for ONE SEAT?!" they told me yes. Lucky though man. My ma's gonna try and mimic the pattern for me when I get the material, but shes no professional.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i honestly do not see how it can cost so much money, unless like stated above and you use expensive materal, vinyl is cheap, under 10 per yd , now the equipment needed to do the job is not cheap to do, sewing machines big enough to sew larger materal patterns cost alot , threads needls, pliers, tape measures, knifes, steam machines, air compressors, spray guns,nailers staplers ect. alot of tools needed to be in that profession, but for the most part doing seat covers is not that hard to do, you need a cloth tape measure to get an accurate measurement and a sewing machine with a throat deep enough to bunch the materal in while you sew ... a seat cover of a solid color vinyl has aprox 15 dollars in materal (assumeing you are reuseing the pading) and about 2 hrs time for someone takeing their time doing it along with doing seperated head rests.. at 35 per hour thats still only 85 in materal and add in shop over head and 100 per set is a fair price for simple vinyl covers custom made to the seat and not bulk orderd.

doing multi colors takes a little more time but not much, doing real leather and thicker harder materal does require more time and larger tools but not that much more, so them chargeing 400-600 is price gougeing, go buy your own sewing machine $100 at walmart 150 for one with embrodery on it where you can do words and simple images via a pc program, and 50 in materal because you will mess up while you learn and a cloth tape and for under 225 you will have the tools needed to make 2 seat covers and the tools needed to make some covers for your friends and make money back on the tools you paid to make your own and after a few covers the machine and little tools are paid for....

hell hearing the price of the covers, im going to talk to my boss whom use to do house hold chairs and couches before he got into rental units , im going to ask him to help me get the shit i need to do simple seat covers lol and make me some side money since there isnt a business in speaker boxes.... i can spare 2-300 in tools to make more than that fast

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

first thing. i didnt go over to my moms today cuz i was up in jersey all day. so no pics tonight.

I hear ya on them bein overpriced. I ordered some stock prelude seats to install in my accord because I love the way they look. I got a quote for ONE SEAT and the first place wanted 475 to do it in vinyl and the second wanted 650 to do it in vinyl. I was like "for ONE SEAT?!" they told me yes. Lucky though man. My ma's gonna try and mimic the pattern for me when I get the material, but shes no professional.

even an ameteur could do it. its honestly not hard as long as you know how to use the sewing machine.

i honestly do not see how it can cost so much money, unless like stated above and you use expensive materal, vinyl is cheap, under 10 per yd , now the equipment needed to do the job is not cheap to do, sewing machines big enough to sew larger materal patterns cost alot , threads needls, pliers, tape measures, knifes, steam machines, air compressors, spray guns,nailers staplers ect. alot of tools needed to be in that profession, but for the most part doing seat covers is not that hard to do, you need a cloth tape measure to get an accurate measurement and a sewing machine with a throat deep enough to bunch the materal in while you sew ... a seat cover of a solid color vinyl has aprox 15 dollars in materal (assumeing you are reuseing the pading) and about 2 hrs time for someone takeing their time doing it along with doing seperated head rests.. at 35 per hour thats still only 85 in materal and add in shop over head and 100 per set is a fair price for simple vinyl covers custom made to the seat and not bulk orderd.

doing multi colors takes a little more time but not much, doing real leather and thicker harder materal does require more time and larger tools but not that much more, so them chargeing 400-600 is price gougeing, go buy your own sewing machine $100 at walmart 150 for one with embrodery on it where you can do words and simple images via a pc program, and 50 in materal because you will mess up while you learn and a cloth tape and for under 225 you will have the tools needed to make 2 seat covers and the tools needed to make some covers for your friends and make money back on the tools you paid to make your own and after a few covers the machine and little tools are paid for....

hell hearing the price of the covers, im going to talk to my boss whom use to do house hold chairs and couches before he got into rental units , im going to ask him to help me get the shit i need to do simple seat covers lol and make me some side money since there isnt a business in speaker boxes.... i can spare 2-300 in tools to make more than that fast

x2 on the DIY and you make more money then you put into it by far.

610EUROs

I wanted to do my whole truck in ostridge and they told my 7k i was thanks ha ha yea right !!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yeah my arguement had nothing to do with their pricing. I was just stating its no different then any other service out there. A buddy of mine does upholstrey. Yeah he make $500 for a pair of seats. For a full interior restore we're talking serious bank. A automotive places charge you around $95 an hour to look or work on your car. Going on that number it averages out. Business is Business. Now to do it yourself, its obvious your gonna save money, just like anything else, working on your own car, installing your stereo, painting, whatever it is.

its just the vinyl sitting on top of the frame without any padding. so it has tons of wrinkles and the headrest and back arent connected, the back is just sitting there and the headrest is on a window sill behind the seat. my mom just sent the pic to me from her phone.

media1.jpg

im going over today so ill get some pics.

610EUROs