new headphones

I need some new ones, don't really wanna spend more than a couple hundred. Was looking at the beats solo hd or even spending a lil more and getting the beats studio. What's the difference between the 2 and any others I should look at

Thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I just recently picked up a pair of the solos for my girl and man can i tell you they sound great :slayer: and they are so comfortable and sound amazing for the price. I can wear them all day. They also come with the voice communication wire if you have your phone and are listening to music and want to talk to someone. She loves them and i would recommend them to anyone out there.

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Dont get Dr Dre dude. You honestly pay for the label, what are these headphones going to be used for?

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Nothing important, just working so I don't have to listen to people talk to me lol. I used to have a bose pair (ugh) and the free pairs that came with my ipad/ipad/iphone. If I can get away with a cheaper pair then im down, just wont something comfortable, loud and has decent bass. The bose pair didn't know what bass was

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

^^ sennheiser or audio technica all day!

I beat the crap out of headphones, when your mixing a 120db+ concert and want to listen to one instument through your headphones, you can easily tell which ones are shit. I use the ath m50's as they are cheap as chips so if they get trashed they can be replaced. yet they sound amazing and ive never had any issues with them. but after saying that, I dont use them for the same purpose as you do.

seriously though look at both those brands

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived