Sonic Electronix

Robot Underground? Anyone heard of?

It's funny how the OP wanted people to praise RU or something now that people show they are unhappy he doesn't want to hear it.

I've never bought a sub from him and most likely never will because of 1 reason, a few years back when i was looking for some best subs I came up on his ads subs LOOKED good, but the product description looked to be some pretty inaccurate info. I also read that some people bought subs and the product the got was not the product in the description. Don't know if that's still the case but I don't really care to find out.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I don't get it...you bought dual 4 12''s and dual 4 15''s...but want to compare them to X, Y, Z...?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It's funny how the OP wanted people to praise RU or something now that people show they are unhappy he doesn't want to hear it.

I've never bought a sub from him and most likely never will because of 1 reason, a few years back when i was looking for some best subs I came up on his ads subs LOOKED good, but the product description looked to be some pretty inaccurate info. I also read that some people bought subs and the product the got was not the product in the description. Don't know if that's still the case but I don't really care to find out.

No guy. I want to hear the performance characteristics of RU subs vs other subs. I'm not wanting to praise the guy, I just dont wanna hear a bunch of cry babies. If you dont have experience, why would you post? To cause trouble perhaps? This thread prolly doesnt have anything to do with you, not ever having an RU sub, which may be a good thing for you. You can go away now lol

I don't get it...you bought dual 4 12''s and dual 4 15''s...but want to compare them to X, Y, Z...?

well why not??? yeah I bought a pair of D4 12s and a pair of D4 15s. I cannot get my 12s to do much if anything. armykyle1 has me thinking that this may be the case with the 12s. This is why I want to know some comparisons-one brand vs RU to see if it really is the RU subs that are f****. Even so, it never has been an issue with contacting them. And those that post "fucken scammer" and the like are pretty much useless if a) they never had any experience with RU, or B) they had a bad experience but wont elaborate...= useless comments. Get it?

No guy. I want to hear the performance characteristics of RU subs vs other subs. I'm not wanting to praise the guy, I just dont wanna hear a bunch of cry babies. If you dont have experience, why would you post? To cause trouble perhaps? This thread prolly doesnt have anything to do with you, not ever having an RU sub, which may be a good thing for you. You can go away now lol

Did you not see why I have not purchased from him? That is reason enough for just about EVERYONE to avoid him. He doesn't really know what he's building.

And Vs threads aren't allowed, just to let you know.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You don't have to list ALL of your Interests under your avatar :P doesn't sound like he has very good customer service. idk about his recones, I have gone with SPLaudio Dean for recones

I thought this was going to be like underground battle bots competition lol

i really dont trust this guy. he lives about 10min away from me. visited acouple times and was nice at first, but when you return i guess he predicts a refund and acts a dick from the start. "so,... what do you want"

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1Set Alpine Type-R Components

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

Fuckin scammer....

Like that??

Like selling subs with de-magged motors, or me paying for amps that he never fuckin sent me?

He is a piece of shit.

But feel free to spend your money...

Cant wait for you to find out the hard way.

Do you really need 25 people to tell you he is a piece of shit?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived