Sonic Electronix

Robot Underground? Anyone heard of?

Also known as RU. Ive had great experience with them/him. Bought D4 12s, d415s, amps, more amps etc. Always worked great, never any issues. I've read a couple of posts on some forums about some guys that got a bad deal, so I know about that stuff..Im more interested in their subwoofer reviews, like how do they compare with X,Y or Z?

I've seen them at shows a few times.. I thought they did recones.. but every person I've seen running ru was pretty loud on the Mic. However that could be mere coincidence. Is be interested in knowing more info as well

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Scammer.

Fuckin scammer

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

hmmm. I have no issues contacting him. Been doing so for years. There's always some unhappy apples in the bunch. I dont really want to hear all your sob stories or blames (not speaking to you revoemag0189). I am only interested in product comparisons, no hate, no blames, no cryin, no sob stories, no wars, etc. Take your flames somewhere else. Revoemag0189 get in touch with patrick, he'll fix those for you I'm sure, prolly better.

i think you'll probably take whats given and you'll have more pissed off customers than anything. Don't dick ride without finding out the facts first.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He builds subs without understanding the real dynamics of the of woofer building. He throws parts together and calls it. He has some decent loose parts though.

Archived