finkster Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 One of the coolest guys ever just died Confirmed by cbs news. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
BobbyG2 Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 R.I.P. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Omega5002 Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 In the Honor of Neil Armstrong, first man to step on the Moon. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Watch the bass Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 R.I.P Neil http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Armstrong in memory to him and his in the age of 2 died daugther http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOk_YChsam8 "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.