Dub show at LA convention center

Miguels

Some of these cars are ugly as sin. You have to wonder what some of these people were thinking

yes i know. i was like wtf is this car doing here, and for show cars why are they using hifonics and also you can ses wires everywhere. on some you can even see wood screws. couldnt they bondo and paint over it?

Well the equipment choice syou can understand. Out of the 'underground' world, Hifonics/Kicker etc are very LARGE and WELL respected brands and make their presence everywhere. And regardless, those BRZ/BXI amps are pretty good to be honest.

:)

How come your camera was so blurry when taking a picture of the hot chicks?

because i would take the pic before it focused. freaking sucks

Guess you were a bit.... premature eh :peepwall:

Nice pics though! Some sick sick rides... I don't get it also though.... so much work into these cars and in some they pick sub par audio gear.

Sub par for the level of detail that went in I mean.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Like Ram said, the audio gear is picked because it's a mainstream brand.

Honestly how many people do you guys really think know about Sundown, DC, Fi, etc? They would have an amazing car then people would start talking about how they cheaped out on their audio with those "swap meet brand."

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

this are show cars/trucks not budget builds.. i have no problem with kicker. but im like why hifonics and not fosgate. jl, audio or kicker amps. the subs i understand they might not know FI/AA DC to name a few. and we all agree that fosgate and JL are well known too not just hifonics. the way i seen cars there makes me think its easy to get my trucks to be in shows and i know of a bunch of here that look better and have better detail on them. this cars had wires all over the place and the grounds had drywall screws. even on the airbag set ups you can see they didnt put much detail into them

this are show cars/trucks not budget builds.. i have no problem with kicker. but im like why hifonics and not fosgate. jl, audio or kicker amps. the subs i understand they might not know FI/AA DC to name a few. and we all agree that fosgate and JL are well known too not just hifonics. the way i seen cars there makes me think its easy to get my trucks to be in shows and i know of a bunch of here that look better and have better detail on them. this cars had wires all over the place and the grounds had drywalldrywall screws. even on the airbag set ups you can see they didnt put much detail into them

I don't think any of those audio build could be considered "budget".

I'll tell you right now that it's not to easy, or affordable to build something like that.

And I've been to a few DUB shows and I'm almost 100% the flaws you mentioned weren't shown at DUB. That is the ONLY show that I know of that doesn't accept every registrant they get. They'll actual tell people they can't show their car if they feel it isn't "good enough" so flawlessness is key.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

the labor wasnt budget but the amps are. and i did see cars that are not flawless. ass you can see on one of the trucks on here they ran the ground all across the bed to ground the compressor by the tail get. if you look at this pic you will see that the fiberglass broke and they put a piece of wood painted and is held by drywall screws

620471_423103164393285_1360000308_o.jpg

Edit: not all cars are bad.. i would say only 4 cars shouldnt have been there, there are cars i didnt even bother take pics of

the labor wasnt budget but the amps are. and i did see cars that are not flawless. ass you can see on one of the trucks on here they ran the ground all across the bed to ground the compressor by the tail get. if you look at this pic you will see that the fiberglass broke and they put a piece of woodd painted and is held by drywall screws

620471_423103164393285_1360000308_o.jpg

That is pretty bad. But that most likely happened somewhat last minute because I've seen the DUB reg. forms and if that was there when he registered then that car wouldn't have been at the show.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I lol'd @ that blue camry, all modded blue and shit then BAM!! The gray worn out steering wheel lmfao

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived