Newer Videos Of Big J's Burb

ok i dont know if anyone BUT me has had a chance to hear and see this burban but DAMN!!!!!! :w00t:[glow=red,2,300][/glow] it's the loudest thing i've ever heard yet!!!!!! and i know for a fact that there is nothing that will come close to it in tulsa OR oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!!

thankz man i hear that everyday i cant wait until comps start around here so i can prove it :)

• 1 year later...

thankz man i hear that everyday i cant wait until comps start around here so i can prove it :)

What did you ever do with this ride, and did you ever comp.?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

dont u have a song to go make or something?

haha

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Way to bring back an old thread.

What you mean?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

Look at the post dates.

It comes off as sarcastic to me.

Archived