Better daily car  

50 members have voted

1. 1. turbo V6 or built up V8

• built and turboed V6
    • built V8 (turboed later)

ive heard from my uncle, the new coyote motors do not handle alot of add ons well, the terminator motors handle godly amount of power, on the stock block can handle 1000 hp on a true cobra motor, which is why those cars are worth a shit ton. He runs a built 302, stroke to 331 and making every bit of 500hp or higher, runs a 10.x in the quater mile. Hes building a 351w right now and stroking it to a 427 at the moment. He averages around 20-28 mpg with keeping his foot out of it, but once you lay into it, you can watch the needle move. If it was me, i would go with the most reliable and most power for the dollar. v8 will handle boost alot better than a 6, alot stronger bottum end.

I'm adamant on that terminator engine. The 2004 model was the best one they mad and i can get the engine with a few slight mods and the tranny (6 speed manual, thank god, im tired of my auto) with like 17k miles on it for under 10 grand. Just gotta find someone that would put it in or help me put it in because Tyler does nottt have the tools are quite enough experience for that just yet!

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

only if you were in, indiana i would and have tons of access to tools, lift, all snap on tools ftw. Everything you can think of at my buddies shop. Funny thing is he has a built ls1 stroker just sitting in the corner of his garage lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

LOL. V8. Get it while you can, soon enough nobodys gonna have anything bigger than a 1.0L diesel hatchback at the rate the world uses oil.

V8 now or never.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I will be gettin a V8, but hopefully this wont be my daily driver much longer, hopefully it'll be my awesome ass project car and i can get a little truck for driving around town

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

• 1 month later...

Whining about mpg in a high horsepower vehicle is like whining about your dick being sticky after you bang a super model...

Source: Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD

Speakers: Focal K2 Powers in kicks, Focal 165 kf v30s in front doors and American Bass super tweeters in kick panels.

Speaker amps: 2 Zapco 200.2s and a Zapco 360.4

Subs: 4 Dc LVL 3 10s under rear seat

Sub Amps: 2 DC 2.0ks

Deadener

Fiberglass

Suede

Sealed at the moment, will be building a ported box soon

Whining about mpg in a high horsepower vehicle is like whining about your dick being sticky after you bang a super model...

Normally you'd be right, but thats not true when you live in California and the price is $4.99/gal.........and its 93483457F degrees everyday so you have to run with the windows down or the A/C on using even more gas.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived