Time for some FUN. About to close the deal on a 98 Astro Van (cargo).

would also be cool to have like a RF sound van kinda deal, a demo monster than sounds good, gets loud, and is eye candy.

x2. Open up them doors, subs everywhere blastin. Things like that always make me think of pimp my ride. Always did unnecessary stuff like a dj turntable in the trunk and a "lab" in the front. Just put a monitor inside the car with a ps3, call it a day. But steve? Making a demo sound van? Oh god, might wanna re-inforce everything... building, walls of the van, pavement, everything. Van probably blow up during the demo, being 14 years old and all. I'd definitely love to see that.

Sheena = pedobear

cant wait either ... just do green interior for me Joking aside always enjoyed watching your builds and videos.. mad props to you.. no suggestions here though.. trying to figure my own out lol but best of luck not that you need it

I'm guessing this has the 4.3 v6 in it, I pretty sure a 350 will fit easy, Then you could probably put 3 alts on it. I doubt you want to do an engine swap though. Man, I can't wait to see what you do though.

This will be for the business or for another SUPER DUPER BOOOOOOOOOMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAN!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????

my business is BOOOOMM. So you can say "both". lol

i wanna do something big and for a change, have some elbow room. I'm not afraid to wall, tunnel cut, cement, rip, break......whatever in the name of the bassss. Should be fun. I have no clue what direction i am going other then big.

cement would he sick! Ive always wondered about useing concrete . But its heavy but i dont need an excuse to bagg somthing out.