ILoveBass21 Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 okay so my buddy that i sold my sound system to, blew it up after only 2 weeks. he had the amp gain turned all the way to the max and he knows nothing about car audio. the coils in the sub are just destroyed and there are not any recone options. he really doesnt seem to give two shits that he just threw 500 bucks down the drain, he has asked me to find him a new sound system similar to the one i just bought, 2 sa 12s. so i told id think about it. i dont really feel like helping him because he just doesnt care about wasting all that money and it pisses me off i sold it to him for a good price trying to help out a freind. so many people told him not to touch the gain knob and he thinks no one knows and he knows all. am i doing wrong for not wanting to help him out again? cause i think hes just a dumbass! also feel free to say how stupid he is for not listening!
CaPRiCEx383 Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 Tell him to buy 2 SA 12. When he blows them give him 20 bucks a pop and recone, BOOM 4 12" for you. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
ILoveBass21 Posted August 29, 2012 Author Report Posted August 29, 2012 Tell him to buy 2 SA 12. When he blows them give him 20 bucks a pop and recone, BOOM 4 12" for you. as good as that sound hes still a freind and i dont wanna be that guy! haha
CJSmith Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 Hook him up with a shit ass Pyle 200 watt amp on some new SA-12's, then let him do whatever the hell he wants with the gain cause if he can blow those subs with a shit amp like that; he doesn't deserve a stereo. Lol *Rebuid in progress*
ILoveBass21 Posted August 29, 2012 Author Report Posted August 29, 2012 Hook him up with a shit ass Pyle 200 watt amp on some new SA-12's, then let him do whatever the hell he wants with the gain cause if he can blow those subs with a shit amp like that; he doesn't deserve a stereo. Lol he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
CJSmith Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 Hook him up with a shit ass Pyle 200 watt amp on some new SA-12's, then let him do whatever the hell he wants with the gain cause if he can blow those subs with a shit amp like that; he doesn't deserve a stereo. Lol he could blow a sub powering it with a potato. If he's that kind of guy, I'd just tell him you can't help him... None of us can. But on a serious note, he needs to spend ALOT of time on here and learning about systems before he even thinks about buying another one. What amp was he using? *Rebuid in progress*
ILoveBass21 Posted August 29, 2012 Author Report Posted August 29, 2012 Hook him up with a shit ass Pyle 200 watt amp on some new SA-12's, then let him do whatever the hell he wants with the gain cause if he can blow those subs with a shit amp like that; he doesn't deserve a stereo. Lol he could blow a sub powering it with a potato. If he's that kind of guy, I'd just tell him you can't help him... None of us can. But on a serious note, he needs to spend ALOT of time on here and learning about systems before he even thinks about buying another one. What amp was he using? a jvc arsenal amp which it is a great amp for what it is, does rated power and all. but i dont wanna help i just wanna make sure that is the right thing to do, i mean it was my first real system so seeing him burn it up like nothing and want more does piss me off cause it has value to me
WastedTalent Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 So you should think about that before helping him, again. I mean look at how he treated something that held value to you. "Dude, it blew, that sucked. Help me with another". Uhh no? That system treated you good, back in your days. And he basically threw it away. If he wants good stuff like the SA's, let him figure that out on his own. Could even suggest coming here. "I can help you but first? Go to this site and dude, just read. You need to learn a lot. If you want my help, read the stuff on this site. If you don't, I won't help you." Me for example. I'm a noob. If I hook up your system, better carry a fire extinguisher with you cause it's going up in smoke. But I'm on here, learning. I'm asking questions. And most importantly, don't have that mindset that you know everything. I sure don't and hence why I'm learning. So say it was me who got your system and all. If you helped me install it or whatever those circumstances were, I'd leave it. I know I could turn the gains up, I know I can mess with things but it treated you well with how you had it, might as well leave it. If I want bigger and badder? Upgrade, just as you did. But hey, just my 2 cents. Sheena = pedobear
Maebros Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 he could blow a sub powering it with a potato. Sigged HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.