2012 College FB - who really deserves to be in the top 4?

Yep,.. first game with the ususal "soup cans" went pretty well to the norm...

but, Alabama looked scary good,... Ducks better than i thought as well...

pretty par for the course other than that...

(that cowboys stadium looks freaking awesome,.. anyone ever been?)

those trojans looked like crap out there yesterday ;)

I was so bored after the 1st quarter...

I dont consider that a game. Pitting the #1 ranked team against someone like hawaii its just a stat padding game. A real game was like that Alabama michigan or clemson auburn game. I think a 41 14 victory against a top 10 ranked team says much more than the usc crap game. They always rank high because they always have a slouch ass schedule. Oregon played a crap team as well. When all is said and done oregon will beat the piss out of usc for pac-12 title

Edit: i keep forgetting alot of people on this forum are from california, so i guess i get the support for them

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

those trojans looked like crap out there yesterday ;)

I was so bored after the 1st quarter...

I dont consider that a game. Pitting the #1 ranked team against someone like hawaii its just a stat padding game. A real game was like that Alabama michigan or clemson auburn game. I think a 41 14 victory against a top 10 ranked team says much more than the usc crap game. They always rank high because they always have a slouch ass schedule. Oregon played a crap team as well. When all is said and done oregon will beat the piss out of usc for pac-12 title

Idk about all that, CA is know for producing ball players and a majority of that team is native to CA. USC has a chip on their shoulders and a big title game is the only solution to that.

*I agree with what you said about hawaii though, but I think that game would have ended in a W for SC no matter who they played. They're just stacked with talent.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Im not taking anything from them, but their scheduels a joke, as it is almost every year. They play maybe 1-2 tough teams all year and they usually take a beating when they play someone with a half ass defense. If it comes to a national championship against one of the SEC teams Alabama being the one i think they stand no chance against a crazy good and strong D

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

wow... crazy weekend there eh?

there goes the thought of USC vs BAMA championship.....

I actually took Stanford with the points....

Crazy, and correct me if im wrong.. but LSU taking the number 2 spot, they will meet Alabama here soon no?

Look like who ever picked the DUCKS and Bama mighta hit it dead bang..

Archived