Mitt Romney pays 13.9 % Tax rate. I pay 26%.

Think about it this way. How much is 13.9% of what he makes? How much is 26% of what you make? When you look at the numbers that way, should we go to a Flat-tax system? It wouldn't work because either the people making more money would pay less giving the country less money or those of us that don't make much would have to pay more to equal what they pay and we can't afford it.

ETA: just went and looked at the site and you'll notice they only talk about percentages, no real numbers because the less informed people don't think about it that way.

Example- Someone makes $2 million/yr and pays 13%= $260,000

Someone else makes $35,000/yr and pays 25%= $8750

Still think they aren't paying their fair share?

That makes no sense at all. The idea of a flat tax is everyone pays the same percentage of their income. If you make more you pay a higher amount but it is the same PERCENTAGE as everyone else. There is absolutely no way to make it more fair.

I've always been for a flat tax for everyone. I don't care if you make 500k or 5k a year. Everybody should pay the exact same rate. No credits. No loopholes. No refunds. No IRS!

the flat tax wont work..................heres one reason. lets say theres is a %50 flat tax for everyone. and lets say the middle class business owner makes $300k per year. and may pocket %30 of that $300k he made from his small business. and now we want to tax him %50 of the %30 he made. give me a break.

they the media want you to believe that the ubber rich arent paying shit and they probably are not. but the Obama regime is not targeting the ubber rich. its targeting the middle class. whens the last time you got a job from a poor person. last time i checked its the mom and pops business who keep this economy going.

Jesus Christ! Where did you come up with 50%? The numbers that are always thrown around when talking about flat tax is between 10 and 15%.

Think about it this way. How much is 13.9% of what he makes? How much is 26% of what you make? When you look at the numbers that way, should we go to a Flat-tax system? It wouldn't work because either the people making more money would pay less giving the country less money or those of us that don't make much would have to pay more to equal what they pay and we can't afford it.

ETA: just went and looked at the site and you'll notice they only talk about percentages, no real numbers because the less informed people don't think about it that way.

Example- Someone makes $2 million/yr and pays 13%= $260,000

Someone else makes $35,000/yr and pays 25%= $8750

Still think they aren't paying their fair share?

That makes no sense at all. The idea of a flat tax is everyone pays the same percentage of their income. If you make more you pay a higher amount but it is the same PERCENTAGE as everyone else. There is absolutely no way to make it more fair.

Yup, I wasnt thinking straight while typing that part. We've got bad storms and tornado sirens have been going off all night so it's a little hectic here.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

%50 is just a number. but you are missing the point. we cant keep taxing the people who are trying to increase the tax base. id rather have more people paying in then less people paying more, if you cant grasp that concept then theres no point.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

why do people keep saying the middle class always get screwed? its either low class or high class no such thing as middle class anymore. people that don't work get welfare, food stamps and free madicare. that there just moved them to what i make a year and they don't have to work. but anyways back on topic yea they are dirty thief's that get away with it. there is a small city where i live that the population there average a salary of 25k. how the f do the mayor and other thief's make close to a million a year when the city don't have the sources to pay them

i actually have family members who literally say TAX THE RICH WHITE CRACKERS. they dont need all that money. this is what drives me crazy. i was born into welfare and when i was 13 i couldnt take it anymore. ive been working my ass off ever since. i understand the system we have now is broke. but i fundamentally believe if you dont work you dont eat. im tired of having to pay for someone else to sit on their ass and collect a check and welfare and eat a fucking T-bone steak. and i can say this because ive seen it first hand with my own family. they really believe that the USofA owes them something. its bullshit. and Obama is no fucking idiot. hes use class warfare as his campaign strategy and hoping that the minorities hate the RICH CRACKER MORMON and will just vote Obama. give me a fucking break.

SONY XAV-701HD

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

you know what i may have come across like a dick and im responding from my emotions. and sometimes thats not a good way to start or end. so i smoked a cigarette and im good now.

SONY XAV-701HD

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

%50 is just a number. but you are missing the point. we cant keep taxing the people who are trying to increase the tax base. id rather have more people paying in then less people paying more, if you cant grasp that concept then theres no point.

I think you are the one who can't grasp the concept....You would rather have more people paying in than less? You do know that when I say everyone, that is EVERYONE. You can't get any more than "everyone".

Archived