TravisStuchl Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 A good video of a small MidwestSPL show, Insane steering wheel flex at 1:28 Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
Emmet Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 The most? Maybe not Still pretty sick though. Best I've seen... i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Guest Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 FUCKING LOL the plastic gmc cover hit her in the face
TravisStuchl Posted September 5, 2012 Author Report Posted September 5, 2012 The most? Maybe not Still pretty sick though. Best I've seen... touché Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
252chevyboyz Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 Lol that is probably one of the best ones I have seen. Anyone know the name of the song he was playing? - 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene My Selling Feedback Build Log
tacomaguy1 Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 Lol that is probably one of the best ones I have seen. Anyone know the name of the song he was playing? Love getting money I think...decaf zip1 iirc Team Flex Issues
252chevyboyz Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 I appreciate it. I got the zips on the computer so I'll check and see and if not in zip one I'll just do a broad search on the rest of them. I live probably 2 1/2 hours from him so I hope I can hear this beast one of these days - 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene My Selling Feedback Build Log
tacomaguy1 Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 95% positive it is lol Team Flex Issues
97Jetta1637 Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 what was the song kurt bills used? i can't remember the name #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.