Sonic Electronix

You noticed that too? Thank you for pointing it out and boosting my self esteem. :popcorn:

Actually, it was me calling you a douche. But take it as you will.

Coming from you, I'd take it as your the one with a low self esteem and wasn't hugged much as a child, so your lashing out to others, hoping someone will give you the attention you never had and so desperately need.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

So much fail!

You're cool.

Thanks i appreciate it... just trying to figure this out i dont really know that much

I've never messed with subs that have the switches like that, so maybe somebody else could help point that out for you.

But what I would do is keep the 2 ohm switch. And wire the subs just like this for a 2 ohm load.

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

Thanks but I can't really do that. My subs only have 1 terminal

So much fail!

You're cool.

Thanks i appreciate it... just trying to figure this out i dont really know that much

I've never messed with subs that have the switches like that, so maybe somebody else could help point that out for you.

But what I would do is keep the 2 ohm switch. And wire the subs just like this for a 2 ohm load.

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

Pics would help, if you can upload them.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

So much fail!

You're cool.

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

Pics would help, if you can upload them.

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Rockford-Fosgate-T1D415-15-Power-T1-4-Ohm-DVC-Subwoofer-T1D415

Coming from you, I'd take it as your the one with a low self esteem and wasn't hugged much as a child, so your lashing out to others, hoping someone will give you the attention you never had and so desperately need.

Actually I just find it annoying when people randomly attack people for no reason at all. He doesn't know much, so what? Doesn't give you a right to attack him. People like you are the reason this forum has gone down in quality. It use to be a good place to share ideas and learn, but now-a-days it is more of a place for people to troll and bash people with less knowledgeable. It is fucking idiotic and pathetic.

Can you tell me what brand you are using? When you said T1 I was under the impression you were using Rockford, but I haven't ever seen a single voice coil T1 from Rockford.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Actually I just find it annoying when people randomly attack people for no reason at all. He doesn't know much, so what? Doesn't give you a right to attack him. People like you are the reason this forum has gone down in quality. It use to be a good place to share ideas and learn, but now-a-days it is more of a place for people to troll and bash people with less knowledgeable. It is fucking idiotic and pathetic.

Can you tell me what brand you are using? When you said T1 I was under the impression you were using Rockford, but I haven't ever seen a single voice coil T1 from Rockford.

You mad bro?

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

The PPI pro104's i had had something similar with a jumper that would let you connect everything in one location and you either set it for series or parallel depending on your application.

That does not change how you will wire D2's or D4's for the final ohm load your looking for.

The reason it sounded like ass cause was you wired it to .5 ohm and the amp began clipping.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived