Sonic Electronix

Coming from you, I'd take it as your the one with a low self esteem and wasn't hugged much as a child, so your lashing out to others, hoping someone will give you the attention you never had and so desperately need.

Actually I just find it annoying when people randomly attack people for no reason at all. He doesn't know much, so what? Doesn't give you a right to attack him. People like you are the reason this forum has gone down in quality. It use to be a good place to share ideas and learn, but now-a-days it is more of a place for people to troll and bash people with less knowledgeable. It is fucking idiotic and pathetic.

Thanks but I can't really do that. My subs only have 1 terminal

Can you tell me what brand you are using? When you said T1 I was under the impression you were using Rockford, but I haven't ever seen a single voice coil T1 from Rockford.

Its the rockford t1 15in. T1D415 with selectable 2ohm or 8ohm switch

The PPI pro104's i had had something similar with a jumper that would let you connect everything in one location and you either set it for series or parallel depending on your application.

That does not change how you will wire D2's or D4's for the final ohm load your looking for.

The reason it sounded like ass cause was you wired it to .5 ohm and the amp began clipping.

How can it be wired to .5 ohms? When the lowest each sub can be wired is 2 ohms, and wiring them in parallel can only bring them down to 1 ohm. Or am I missing something? :shrug:

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

The PPI pro104's i had had something similar with a jumper that would let you connect everything in one location and you either set it for series or parallel depending on your application.

That does not change how you will wire D2's or D4's for the final ohm load your looking for.

The reason it sounded like ass cause was you wired it to .5 ohm and the amp began clipping.

ok that helps a bit. so then how am i suppose to wire them? do i wire them as if there since voice coils?

How can it be wired to .5 ohms? When the lowest each sub can be wired is 2 ohms, and wiring them in parallel can only bring them down to 1 ohm. Or am I missing something? :shrug:

No, you are right. In the beginning I was under the impression the subs were d2's, and maybe Skullz was going based off of that also. Just a guess though.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

The fact we don't know his coil configuration it leads me to believe he has D2's since he has it wired @2ohms so if it were wired in parallel it would drop to .5 ohms.

He posted a link to his subs, he has d4's. So he was never actually wired @ 2 ohms like he thought from the beginning. He was either wired to 1, or 4 in the beginning. Then changed to the other.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

No, you are right. In the beginning I was under the impression the subs were d2's, and maybe Skullz was going based off of that also. Just a guess though.

Thats what I was thinking at first also. Ive never seen a T series sub from Fosgate with only 1 coil before either.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived