For you hookah smokers

SnowDrifter

I have a small bowl I use for myslef or when its jsut me and the gf. Lasts about 20min but its TINY...but perfect if you want to sit down watch 30min tv show. I have a larger bowl I break out in parties and your dead on...it lasts 45min-hour and goes through 4-6 coals depending on if someone is paying attention dusting em etc.

small bowls are the shit for when its just you and somebody else.

wind covers are the shit too. SUPER helpful on windy days or if there is a fan blowing in the room.

it was a joke bro.i was talking about this green stuff that makes you feel funny

Haha I thought you were serious, around here a lot of people including me just use tea leaves but that's just so it's legal.. not 18 yet :(

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

it was a joke bro.i was talking about this green stuff that makes you feel funny

Haha I thought you were serious, around here a lot of people including me just use tea leaves but that's just so it's legal.. not 18 yet :(

Never heard of that??

what about the rocks,,,can u use those under 18?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Sweet find man. Thanks for posting it up. I have a hookah at home and friends with people at a lounge up here. My hookah is a 1.75l Patron bottle with a press in smaller hookah..off brand nothing special with a larger bowl fitted. I prefer smaller bowls when I'm alone though.

Off your original topic..but what brand tobacco do you guys use//prefer or like?

Lol nice!

x2 for starbuzz. Blue melon is pretty yummy. Or mostly anything by them tastes good.

Al Fakher is good too. But some of their flavors can be pretty 'meh'. Rose is really good though

rocks? crack rocks?

I think he means vapor stones.

Idk though, I've never used them

Yup, and pretty much the only point of smoking the tea leaves is for the smoke tricks. Nothing in it since it's pretty much smoking molasses

And before anyone says it's pointless for me to own a hookah, I just use my friend's with him sometimes

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

120 pack of coals for 4 bucks. Still have to pay for shipping though, so bundle it with some other stuff ;)

They are just like coconaras, as far as I can tell. They just feel like they don't have nearly as good of quality control as the blocks aren't all the same thickness.

They are the flat type of coal, not the cube type, just FYI

http://5starhookah.com/

don tell me you are playing minecraft....in real life

but

did you get your sticks to make a torch??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

What is this stuff like? Is it better than camel wides and swisher sweets? Here goes the bash/laugh comments. I didn't know those where used for tobacco products well I didn't anyway.

I actually used to smoke some swisher sweets, and blacks(I do at a blue moon, but I quit cigarettes, but not blacks) , so from my experience, I do find it a lot smoother as well, and a lot more smoke as well too. I love going over to my friend's house to smoke up on the hookah from time to time, gives you that great buzz, and music seems to sound a lot better.

120 pack of coals for 4 bucks. Still have to pay for shipping though, so bundle it with some other stuff ;)

They are just like coconaras, as far as I can tell. They just feel like they don't have nearly as good of quality control as the blocks aren't all the same thickness.

They are the flat type of coal, not the cube type, just FYI

http://5starhookah.com/

don tell me you are playing minecraft....in real life

but

did you get your sticks to make a torch??

Something about Snow tells me he plays Minecraft.

Thanks for the great find, linked it to my friend.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Something about Snow tells me he plays Minecraft.

NO hahaha.

Archived