bighoss' 2006 f150, truck is gutted

Hahaha perfect!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

not until that beast is ready or when i get a little bit more money in me pocket. best part i dont have to drive through houston i can go around

only 3 1/2 hrs away

If you really want to hear it I could probably meet you around winnie once its done. Im hoping to have it done within 6 weeks. Theres not much left to do but I never have an off day to really work on it. Hell I can bring my db meter and dd1 and hook ya up

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Cant afford to drive my truck that far lol, I get 10 mpg on the highway o.0. If I go 20 mi pass my house I take my wifes car lol

4ga speaker wire.... Someone is planning to move some current! You gonna be doing external coil jumping I'm assuming?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just ordered a yard of the white shag for the doors and 4 pairs of these from toolmakers website for the 3500's

smallMain_0_0.png

Archived