XS Power

Red and green light on right away

Hey i got my ex charger couple days ago and i plugged it in today and the red and green light turned on right away.. Im at my friends house and i dont have manual on me.. Is this ok or sth wrong with my battery? I got xs d3400

Edited by OrzechNewJersey

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

No it means the battery is charged. If the battery or batteries are sitting low enough(I think below 13.0) the orange light will light up, charging the battery, then light up green when the battery is charged.

yea but my battery is usually seatin on like 12.8 .. and it was fully charged after 10seconds .. ?!

Trouble shooting

If the charger is not functioning correctly turn the power switch off and disconnect it from the battery. Wait until all LEDs and the display have gone completely out and

then reconnect and turn the charger back on. This will fully reset the unit.

If the charger will not power up and all lights and displays are off, check the fuse.

If the LED flashes yellow and orange repeatedly, the battery is already fully charged and the charger should be disconnected.

For all other issues contact XS Power at: Telephone: 865.688.5953, E-mail: [email protected]

Trouble shooting

If the charger is not functioning correctly turn the power switch off and disconnect it from the battery. Wait until all LEDs and the display have gone completely out and

then reconnect and turn the charger back on. This will fully reset the unit.

If the charger will not power up and all lights and displays are off, check the fuse.

If the LED flashes yellow and orange repeatedly, the battery is already fully charged and the charger should be disconnected.

For all other issues contact XS Power at: Telephone: 865.688.5953, E-mail: [email protected]

Just called, i have to send them the charger

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I called today and asked whats goin on with my charger.. so they said that there is nothin wrong with it.. they tested it on couple batteries and it will be shipped 2morrow..

i dont remember the name of the guy but he told me sth like if the battery is in good shape , the charger wont use 15amps to charge the battery, and it goes to float mode

but its still charging the battery and he said that it wont charge the battery up to 14volts.. - in my case it charged it till 13.5v in over 10 hours..

can anybody explain me whats goin on with it .. the battery is resting at 12.8 / 12.9 .. never more/less

thanks !