Electric are just tougher... its pretty tragic watching your gas car toppling end over end for 10 + sec at a time

Sometimes I wonder how they don't break sometimes

U just gont gotta worry about tuning, gas, fire etc with electric just um are my batteries charged

Soon the dirtbike world will change too..... look up zero bikes..... so much fucking fun! Make gas bikes not so fun

They are tough so are the nitro I have cartwheeled both at 40 plus same damage or no damage. The point of tuning,fuel mixture if it's gas after run cleaning ext is a good point it can be a hassle. As far fire goes have you've ever see a lipo explode you would almost think twice lol. I keep mine in fire retardant lock boxes . That zero bike is cool and would be able to have fun without driving neighbors nuts. Just here in Texas with the miles the I have to drive to get some where I'd be walking. The idea of a dirt bike with out rebuilds or tuning is nice! Do you got one of those?

This is my Traxxas Rustler XL-5. I've had it since I was like 13 or 14(almost 18 now). It's been beat to hell and back. I need a new body for it lol. I'm just waiting on the new gear to come in and I also bought new offroad tires.

IMAG1302.jpg

IMAG1301.jpg

Yea ill take some pics or a video of it here soon.... things pretty fun.... I need to brake out my rc car again this thread is gettin me excited

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

This is my Traxxas Rustler XL-5. I've had it since I was like 13 or 14(almost 18 now). It's been beat to hell and back. I need a new body for it lol. I'm just waiting on the new gear to come in and I also bought new offroad tires.

IMAG1302.jpg

IMAG1301.jpg

If you can afford it go with traxxas brushless system you won't be disappointed :).

It's not much faster really maybe a mile or so. But the sound and power with this set up is beyond the .28. I'm not bashing that motor the .28 is my third favorite nitro engine. The manic I broke in for a customer had the take off almost equal to my old maxx with dual velineon brushless motors with 14.8 volts in it not bad for nitro. Savage xxl with two traxx 3.3 will haul butt lol. Imoa nothing can touch traxx jato or shoe menace for out of the box speed.

Archived