ALPINE408 Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 your right i forgot 160.1 was an everyday number now and days Have you ever had your woofers blown?
C-Fizzy Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 Lol still pissed I never saw the burb. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
dog24fret Posted September 11, 2012 Author Report Posted September 11, 2012 You can check out my Suburban as well. Build log in sig. Nice build. http://www.stevemead...pair-of-smdeez/ Sweet and simple (looking) Nice thanks. i had a burban 1 time at band camp...... http://www.stevemead...bassrace-build/ I love it but I think that is a tad beyond me lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted September 11, 2012 Author Report Posted September 11, 2012 your right i forgot 160.1 was an everyday number now and days I thought it was 180 now . With set ups like that are they for comps only or can they do daily. Couldn't afford it just curious. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
ALPINE408 Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 your right i forgot 160.1 was an everyday number now and days I thought it was 180 now . With set ups like that are they for comps only or can they do daily. Couldn't afford it just curious. mine was a just for fun it only went to comps but was set up to be a daily i could and did drive it hours to shows and c-fizzy well you should be able to see the civic when done wont be as loud as the burb but i hope its close to it think it will be done in a couple of months its in the process of getting all the screw holes filled to get ready for paint then a amp rack and BOOM headshot lol Have you ever had your woofers blown?
dog24fret Posted September 11, 2012 Author Report Posted September 11, 2012 Thanks sir. I just wish some of these build was in north Texas lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Phototini_xB Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 I would love to do something in my 01' suburban one day. But I have to finish my scion xB first. 2012 Scion xB Build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150000-2012-scion-xb-temp-build/
dog24fret Posted September 11, 2012 Author Report Posted September 11, 2012 Is their any problems or things I need to watch for out of the ordinary. It's a 99 GMC 1500 burb. Depending on which of us ends up with it. Will determine the amount of power it will be running. The range will be 1000-1500 for her she's decided she wants double+ the power of her escort. Or 2000-3500 for me I think I keep adding to the stash lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted September 11, 2012 Author Report Posted September 11, 2012 I would love to do something in my 01' suburban one day. But I have to finish my scion xB first. You have a log for that. A friend asked me to help him with his xb some of it kinda sucks. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Phototini_xB Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 I would love to do something in my 01' suburban one day. But I have to finish my scion xB first. You have a log for that. A friend asked me to help him with his xb some of it kinda sucks. Right now it's not really a build log, just my temp system I threw in there. I was going to go with my two old jugg 15's but I'm not sure I want to go that route and no one has commented on my thread so I just kind of let it die. 2012 Scion xB Build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150000-2012-scion-xb-temp-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.