Thehoe92 bad deal almost 1 year

Well here is the deal, back in dec of 2011 i purchased 4 tang band 6.5's from kasey (thehoe92) for 60 bucks shipped, all was hood he said, well 2 days later he told me he had borrowed a set to a friend and that guy had wrecked one. That was all fine as he said his friend would have one shipped to me.

Well i was busy with some real life shit (mom passed away first of the year 1-1-12).

I recieved the 3 he had said he shipped and when i asked him end of jan. Where my 4th one was he said he would take care of it, still nothing the beginning of march he said something about his grandma being sick so again take your time... im a very understanding person. Well i asked him on facebook as well as here a few times and still nothing so im just going to suck it up as a loss on the 4th speaker but i will never do business with him again.

Only reason i posted this now is because i chatted with nate and he said i needed to, have all pm's and im sure facebook crap if i need to prove it. Also i fucked myself paying as a gift on paypal....

Oh well learned my lesson and buyers beware

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

i also have had bad luck with him, i sold him a set of RF power comps for $200, and he was gonna pay me the week after. he lives 10 miles from me, and was cool all the times we kicked it. so i said sure just get it to me next week. that was 2 YEARS AGO.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

I dont think he gets on here anymore but... ya, I heard he wasnt a good guy to do business with from other locals. always sad to hear about a deal gone south. hope he does see this and does something.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

damn man, sorry to hear about your mom, i lost my sister earlier this year, sucks u got gypped too....i've learned from other people's experiences to just send some extra money instead of gifting it, or at least not the full amount, so far ive only gifted like $11 (with hundreds of dollars of stuff purchased). Live and learn i suppose.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Yeah i learned a lesson to at least research people before dealing with them i was just dealing with crap in life and my condolences bro sorry to hear about your sister

she's in a better place....it definately wasn't HOW we were expecting it, but yeah, im not hear to have ppl feel sorry for me in a thread that isn't mine :P if you ever need someone to talk to, u can always find me (or someone else on here, im sure just about everybody is willing to listen) because it's hard man, sometimes you just gotta reach out and see who will grab your hand, u know?

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana