Sonic Electronix

What are these going to be going into? Would you have enough room for the 4 12" L7s? Or is it about the same amout of space as need for your 15s? Also what amp(s) did you have in mind for the 4 12s?

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

thats why i dont fuck with kicker anymore. not strong for shit and no recone kits....................except the $1k solo X

I completely agree. Ive converted over to Fi now and its the best thing ever. Subs get louder and recone kit available anytime. There prices are a lot better too!!!

What are these going to be going into? Would you have enough room for the 4 12" L7s? Or is it about the same amout of space as need for your 15s? Also what amp(s) did you have in mind for the 4 12s?

Well for my next car I plan on getting an Acura RDX turbo 2007 model. This would be next year. Right now in my jeep I have the setup in my avatar and it BARLEY fits in my Jeep. I took measurements today and there is actually less space in the RDX than the Jeep Lib. I have. I know it sucks but man that RDX Turbo is fast as fuck. lol...for the 4 12s I would probably get RF amp. Got any suggestions? The RF T3K?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Well for my next car I plan on getting an Acura RDX turbo 2007 model. This would be next year. Right now in my jeep I have the setup in my avatar and it BARLEY fits in my Jeep. I took measurements today and there is actually less space in the RDX than the Jeep Lib. I have. I know it sucks but man that RDX Turbo is fast as fuck. lol...for the 4 12s I would probably get RF amp. Got any suggestions? The RF T3K?

Or I could just sell the current setup now and buy an 18 BTL. :D However I would have to build a custom box for my RDX.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings