solved. fingers crossed.

Okay so here's the basic deal. my compressor is and has been shot for a long time. now the bearings are FUCKED and my car isn't drivable. I'm not gonna pay 800 for napa to put a fucking pulley in that costs 150, only to have it taken out later to put in the 300 amp alternator i have.

so i need a shop close to des moines that will install the alternator in the place of the AC compressor.

I'm fucking pissed out of my goddamn mind right now, so please excuse my language.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

2001 mercury sable LS premium sedan. 24v DOHC

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i dont know of any that will do that kind of work, i was looking to see how hard it would be, and it seems as though it would be a pain in the ass and all kinds of stuff has to come off. I'm sorry i couldnt have been of more help, but i will see what i can come up with.

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

Well i guess it's irrelevant now. new AC compressor installed. Lesson learned: spend a couple thousand at dmacc to learn how to do self repairs on my car. 1400 for a new compressor installed and recharged. I give it a month before i'm back at that goddamn shop.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Um, you don't need an air compressor to drive your car. Don't see what the problem is here.

Source: Parrot Asteroid Smart

Processor: Digital Designs X1

Amps: Soundstream Ref 4.920 + Soundstream Ref 4.400 + Soundstream DTR 3400

Front stage: Hertz 165xl + HL 70 + HT28

Rear fill: Hertz 165xl

Subs: 2 SA-12's

3-way active ftw

Actually ended up finding a shop to put the second alternator in, and convinced my dad to invest in it since i'm pretty much broke at the moment.

Fingers crossed hoping it charges correctly.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived